<body>


Saturday, November 26, 2005

Heelo.... today i went to watch The Snow Queen with my mum and with my two neighbours. It was quite meaningful. It was held at Esplande. Door 2 . The moment we step near the door , we could feel the air-con blowing agaist our face. The plots were well prepared and they got the christmas sprit and there was very intresting. The show started at 12.00 and ended at 2.00. And in between there were breaks. The whole show was very encharnting. We did not seat together cus our seat saparated. So i sat with one of my neighbour, and her name is called Kayxi and as for my mum..... she sat with my other neighbour and called Megan. My mum told mi that behind her was Dick who was once the Singapore Idol judges. Hummm.... that pretty nice . HAHA...lolx. Well after the show we got to eat our lunch as fast as possible cus she got to help out the church in the afternoon at 3.00. So we decided to eat the chicken rice as it is located opposite the church. Haix... that was fast as one day has just pass. Well wishing there was a time travel machine and that would be just great. Any way see u soon..... =p

Adios amigos.. 9:40 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com