Friday, December 02, 2005
You know, today there there was a wall between my mum and myself. Just over a EZ-link card. That ridiculus right. One thing a make so much noise. My goodness. If i were her i would just keep quite. Fine, whatever.Like i care. I'm just taking note as what my mum told me to. Feeling bored how about a joke. Across the deep blue shinning sea, is my mum, not far away from me. But she doesn't seem so far away- though i haven't talk to her for a 4 min though quiet angry abt her, she still stay in my heart and there she'll beat forever always.OK, that poem sucks. I can see. Wellx after all it could be read it doesn't matter to me. Hehehexxx...
Adios amigos.. 8:38 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com