that was really nice. i went to singapore swimming club todae for meg b'dae at 3.30pm again. but what we did there was swimming like a 45mins one and we also went for a jacuziand sit there for like an hr. o yes we ate the palms. it was a sort of a buffet. we ate about 7 sth and we went back at 9 sth. we did alot of things there and elizabeth was suppose to come but what a waste, she actually had a ballet lesson. so it was a sad thing that she could not come. so only the two of us swim. but 23/5/06 is gonna be actual. welll at least we celebrate early cause on tue i don think i can go so at the most celebrate early. very de tired leh the next dae. im morning session so that's too bad i got to wAke up early. but kinda slept in the eve's room. whao kao!!!! i thought that i could sleep in peace! then the freeking baby started crying. how to sleep like that so damn bloody noisy lor. ass hole!!!! but what i think that home is still the best to stay and to sleep if noisy the only word is shutttt uppp lar. mohahaha
Adios amigos.. 10:22 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com