Thursday, November 30, 2006
the daily life as usual for me- getting up from bed, eat, doing household chores and thats how every night will end.Oohh noo, I'm not gonna lead such a dull life. well atleast in the afternoon i watch movie with jie at home, which follows up by going down for badminton with megan which around 4 plus like that so it is not so hot. after badminton, i thought of swimming cause the last few weeks haven been down for swimming either personal reason.... u know.. or crop up with something and parents not free and all that stuff i suppose. well so i decided to go swimming today with megan after our badminton. standard larh... same people will be down and the pool and one thing it is so freeking cold. i nearly freeze to death.. so i find all ways to keep myself warm. aneway i failed to do so. the googles is to loose to swim with... after being freeze and going to be ice cubes, i better get up. usually i will be a towel down... happen that jie didden want to open the door for me. so i have to be down with out it and suffer with out it..... the weather looks ok but now the water. Bbbrrrr! freezing my ass off... gosh !!!
Adios amigos.. 8:30 AM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com