Friday, November 17, 2006
in the morning at about 11 plus, i was doing my work about some newspaper article which i was doing half way through... damn!!! until now i haven completed all. only left about two... i wanted to finish it up but in the end.... i was being disturb by megan.... she turn up at my house when it was going to be in the afternoon... she told me if i wanted to follow her to look for jie jie yen yen and her child..... what time.. i asked. around 6pm like that.... that what she said. o well okies.. in the late afternoon round 4 plus... alicia came back home.... that time megan was not around- she went to see new house at that time..... i ask alicia where is my clip that you borrowed this morning... i asked her so many time and she kept giving this stupid answer.... i don know! during a commercia of the 5.30 show, i asked her the same quest.... WHERE IS MY CLIP.... i don know..... ergggg!!! she is so freaking irriting .... i kept asking for that clip cause i need that for school next time... she should at least tell me say that it is with her or she could at least say i lost it. that's it i go and buy a new one... but she is keeping in suspend.... so obviously who won't think that she lost it....... just can't stand her stupid attitude..... all i can say is that...ALICIA NEXT TIME I WON'T BE LENDING YOU THINGS ANEMORE!!!!!! STOP ASKING THINGS FOR ME! IF YOU DON'T HAVE>>>> GO BUY IT URSELF....... guess as much, i don't think that cilp is ever comming back!!! WHAT A STEALER!! ( i think i venting my anger on this blog... i am sorry i have no choice)WHAT THE....... =.=''
Adios amigos.. 9:53 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com