Tuesday, November 21, 2006
yeah!!! i found a movie on the table that belongs to kayxi....guess she forgotten to bring it home... o well! at least i can watch it before she brings it back. jie took the movie cd and she wanted to watch it ...... i did not know the show was so interesting but very shocking..... the moment when kayxi brought the cd to my house, i didden touch it until today.... i found out it wasn't so bad after alll....guess i will be alone in the house after mum heads to work..... yes.... right, naggy for some house keeping... ....jie is gonna peirce her ear and i think she is doing a make over or something..... u know??? all girls want to be pretty.... so maybe doing a make over wasn't so bad after all...megan has gone to thailand.....sigh?! me, myself and i gonna be all alone in this house with no any other souls...... this howard... so bad one... aii yaya don talk about him anemore.... by the way i didden know he so kuaii to use his bank money to buy a set of drums.... ( wanted to act like jay chou) i think jay chou also don want howard to be like him...haha
Adios amigos.. 1:19 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com