Thursday, December 28, 2006
haix... didden go anywhere today. so sian... end up staying at home listening to music and did ironing at the same time. when i iron the clothes i really need music if not it will be really boring. by the way, since when i become a maid huh..... hummpf!!! this is terrible. never mind. when school re-open, i will be free from house work. hurray!!!today when switching on the computer wanted to go to the internet, the internet cannot be used. i thought only one website cannot be use. instead all the website cannot be used. crap. super horrible. only now the internet can be work. the whole day was wondering why the whole thing cannot work. so in the end only the msn could be work .went online for a while, boring....mother told me to cook rice for dinner. the whole day was so fustrated so forgotten to cook. mother came back home was like..... huh! u forgotten to cook arh. and i was like.... dotzzz. since when u told me to cook. u didden even call to say must cook or something. so she told me a long grandmother story. was thinking to myself did she or did she not. o yesh yesh yesh yesh.. u told me... but i forgot.... anyway, she cook the rice. i watch tv. hahaa. actually today i don know what wrong with me. i forgot alot of things today. heh =)
Adios amigos.. 11:17 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com