Tuesday, December 26, 2006
rain rain rain the whole day. brrr!!! so cold the weather. went to jay boi's hse today at 11 plus to see kong kong and pass him the presents. jie and i went have a chat with auntie jo. so sad she leaving soon. sometimes i don understand auntie dolly. why does she have to chase away all the maids who comes to her house. even the new auntie who came last week to replace auntie jo cannot even stand her. think she has attitude problem. lucky she wasn't around today. i don't know what to say to her if she is around. i am not use talking to her.
after their house, went to imm to shop. actually we went there was just to admire things.... we didden buy anything except jie favourite food muaji crakers tutu kueh. i don really fancy those food. i ate just for the sick of eating it. i am not a food lover. so in the end after they ate them, we went to shop around and jie keep tell me she like the big big beads and big big earings. they look awful. i don why she like it. her taste is so weird. anyway, since she like it i thought of getting for her. one day if i go shopping may be will get it for her or something since she eyeing for that.. the whole day can't stop chatting about the big beads and earings. boring........
Adios amigos.. 11:52 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com