<body>


Wednesday, January 24, 2007

heyys!!! back from the camp. on the 22nd, we walk from ecp all the way to our campsite at changi coast. wha.. torturous.
actually, don feel like leaving the camp. hee! once you are kind of close the people there, you don't feel leaving them. so .. ya so sad. the people there are supper nice and one of them sooo cute. ellis really very cute i promiss. after like knowing him, he is damn cute and hilarious. my group instructor, wan, was creating a cheer for him. and it went, ellis so cute... o o o so cute... my foot. i was like omg. so bad. anyway, wan is always very bad larh. but ellis didden took it seriously.
the first day went there, did rock climbing, did something like a fire man jumping of at 3 stories high. went up there, arh.. so high. don't dare to look down. mummy help me.
ya.. in the end manage to go down with a rope. whew!
after those 2 things, we waited for everyone to finish and went to the zip liner. sort of a flying fox. also 3 stories high. super fun!!
one things wasted, the campfire. yesterday was raining so we did not do the campfire so we continue without the fire. our group did a short dance and cheering for our instructors and all. but yesterday's one was meaningful. so today, when we boarded the bus, we miss everyone. and ellis went singing the frog song. hehee. love all my instructors though some are craziie and abit of weird attitude . heezzz
anyway, i finally back home. no need to walk so far. haix... now i realised, i miss camp, ellis and yana. love u guys. wish that today was yesterday.

Adios amigos.. 1:57 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com