<body>


Monday, January 01, 2007

today did alot of things when was out the whole morning till night. just came back not long. this morning woke up at 8am and set of at 8.55am to wild wild wet with megan and uncle. sweet lil heart of daddy gave me a lift near the siglap center to meet them and drove off.
we were at www until 12 something and decided to bath aound that timing. today we left www super early then before. mostly other days we left the place around in the late afternoon. cause feeling boring and we also completed the whole place already. after finished bathing, we went to escape after all so near. so fun!!!so long did not go there for quite some time. went to haunted house see alot of weird things in there, viking and the coaster thingy. wanted to go the pepsi and the rainbow, but megan scared. haix....
after finishing up the rides we went orange julius at eat bacon and cheese. not all yet. still went to one more place.... the explorer thingy it was just for fun lah. not bad leh.change alot. now got internet to use. but was occupied. hehee...
as usual megan will be hungry after that place. so we went near the wild wild wet there to eat dinner. think i will gain weight today. eat alot of things. pizza, cheese fries, bacon and cheese also chicken rice. did alot of rubbish today....
now, butt and my elbow hurts cause i fell today. haix.... one big balaku.



Adios amigos.. 9:29 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com