<body>


Wednesday, January 31, 2007

yetserday, was coming back home from school, saw auntie norma coming down from gerald's place. as i was walking towards the lift, she poped out of the lift. was shocked... thought she left long time ago. didden expect her to wait for me. supper sweet. orhhh!!! so she bluff me... the day before yesterday which was on the monday, she told me.. aiya, u so late come back home, no need to wait for u larh.. i want to go back early. got things to do. now i know she bluff me. bad bad auntie...still she wait for me.. aiya. she likes to joke.
so she wasn't serious about going back early. she was just joking with me. yarhh.. so in the end i saw her and she is super lovely and sweet. she gave my present for me belated b'day. yup i know that was like some dae ago. but couldn't meet her on that dae. so she gotta pass me late. this auntie will nv be forgotten. i got her for 10 year until now i still keep in touch with her. she is the sweetest auntie i ever had since when i was a child.

auntie norma.... love u lots.. hugss. u wait for me next week too.. i got for u too.

Adios amigos.. 5:35 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com