<body>


Friday, February 02, 2007

did shopping all the way after school. (can afford to do that.) i done my homework in skl so i'm free. but still need revision. ca's are coming.
got back home to change my bag in the afternoon. my bag was filled with books and they are super heavy. cant go shopping for hours with bag as heavy as rocks. went parkway for to get something follow by orchard to meet mum as she needs to buy clothes for herself.
as for me, nice things to get from is far east plaza. kind of ex though. hehee. kept walking from one place to another until my legs are aching. mother just can't make up her mind so... i have to stand outside the changing room about half an hour just to wait for her to make up her mind and get the clothes she wants. to kill time when waiting for her, wha!!! terrible.. so long queue. actually i have walking for about six hours. fortunately... different places. if not i will get boring going back to the same old place. how boring can it be.. haixx..... later after dinner, dad pick up at 9 plus so i can watch my show. hahaa. no need to take bus go home. yay!!! right now, mum did not get the things she wants. so do i. (l_l").... planing to go out when i free and get it done before cny. can't stand crowded places.....

Adios amigos.. 10:40 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com