Wednesday, February 14, 2007
done my tie-turning on monday. super painful. i cant take it. the whole day cannot bite till today. dont know when will end. sick and tired of porridge.... today, i really got a bad headache in school. cant concentrate in class cause i am disturb by my headache. very restless. don even feel like doing my work. all i want was to knock out myself class. didden really bother about tell mdm zakiah. i dont think she even care. all she does for the whole maths period was lecture. also dont know why she stressed on the word "humble" until school ended. i'm starting to find her irritating and she giving me a bad impression of her. she was'nt like that before. i really can't stand her as a f.t.
my head is really bad and kinda heavy. haha. head pain. gosh!!! i need help.
when i need "you" to be there, "you" wasn't there. where were "you" when i needed "you"???
Adios amigos.. 4:56 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com