Sunday, February 11, 2007
just got a mp3 yesterday from sony. after church, went to eat at carlsberg for dinner and mother bought crakers from cold storage. after which, we went to parkway to purchase the mp3. having a recipt for more them $60, dad ask me to queue up near the receptionist counter. so long queue. waste time only. hahaa. but dad insisted on that. i have no choice but to line up. so boring... was there with me myself and alone standing there. and what are mum and dad doing??? happily doing shopping by themself and leaving me to queue up alone. the queue was from the receptionist counter all the way to the Giordano or is it hang ten. anyway, when i finally got there, sice dad insisted it, i called he from where he was to take over. in the end, ha ha ha..... he gone nothing. haix... waste time only to queue that. heh. so funny.
got nothing, mum still want to get new year's stuff. went there, het what is needed and brought back from plenty of stuff. but all is sweets, floor mat(dont know why she bought that), crakers again. well, she know that my cousins especially the small ones like them. yay! i still get to eat them anyway. no everytime mum buy sweets for me =(. only new year and christmas. sob sobxx..
Adios amigos.. 3:00 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com