Thursday, February 15, 2007
woke up this morning. planning to go to school. got change and everything. actually i knew i was having fever yesterday. i could feel it. but today seems worse then yesterday. so mum told me to stay at home and probably she will write letter for me tomorrow. that means one day off... yay! but unfortunately, need to call friends to ask wheather teachers got give homework. haix.. will be returning back to school the following day. in the end stayed at home, company sis watch the korean vcd and she is off to work. sis said that is good to be sick one a while (dont know why).??? well she said it is good (that's craziie) hahaa. anyway could see that she was unsatisfied about going to work and as the clock's needle was moving closer to her working time. heh. nvm larh. ones you get your pay, u will be satisfied. jia you orhkays!
Adios amigos.. 1:09 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com