Saturday, February 03, 2007
today, not the day for me. this morning got burn by an iron when i was ironing the clothes before heading to parkway. right now, so annoyed by this stuuupidd and horriiibleee computer!! spoil my mood.keep giving my headaches. angry arh . jam every few minutes today. super syko. one minute ok, the next minute not. haix.... can't stand. hummpf!!! this afternoon when to roxy to cut hair with the twins and parkway to buy things. thought that i could come back with plenty of things....in the end, so pathetic. oonlyy get 2 things when i actually shop for so long. a plastic holders for school and shorts. this is terrible. hahaa shop for too long also can get sick and tired. cause we are walking round and round the same old place and parkway is sooo small. so once the clock strikes 5.30 like that, i have to leave the shopping center and attend church. this is a routine to me. going to church almost every sat and cat class on sun.have to start waking up early and stuff like that.looks like i have to do shopping another day and another place before cny. haha.. i fussy hor?... hehh
Adios amigos.. 10:20 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com