was so annoyed just now. i could have gotten a super cute puppy as a pet by now. actually what happen was that... while i was walking home just now, a super cute dog followed me home from the back. what i think was that the dog could be lost or maybe it was having a stroll by itself . but the collor was attached to it's neck. when i saw the puppy, it followed me until my house gate. i wanted to bring that puppy home if that dog was abandon. when i was about to open the gate, auntie norma's friend passed by and saw the dog that was following me. she thought that i just bought the dog. so i told her the whole thing that the dog just followed me home from behind. in the end, the dog was distracted and instead follow auntie norma's friend to somewhere else. sob sob... haix... by now, i could have gotten that puppy. came home and told kor kor about it. he told me that... aiyo!!! lucky u never take that dog home. one day if u were to go and bring that dog out, later the owner come and scold u. but i told him that so happening lorh. the dog super cute. if i'm not wrong, it is a poodle dog. fur super curly. hahas i really love that poodle with tail that is so stumpy! so friendly and jumpy. first time that i see a dog that is a total stranger to me yet soo friendly. haix
Adios amigos.. 5:36 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com