will be leaving singapore just for a short while. be back on sat midnight. going to miss 3 days of hana kimi, blogging and chatting with you people. whooz.. well only watch some part of the show on the vcd. thanks to sandra. heyys gurl, thanks. she has the whole show already. find the show very sweet. o i did not attend the IJ YM camp. crop up with this trip that's why. hopefully alicia, sandra the the rest of my cca friends enjoyed their camp. tomorrow is the last day of the IJ YM camp. that's pretty fast. and soon my school holidays are coming to an end. ...................................ya you guys will tell me what you did kays. sure you people will enjoy urself yeah???need to get to bed early tonight. will be leaving in the early morning aroung 6 plus and have to be awake at 5 plus. nearly the same timing like school huh?!ahh! my head is corrupted with school.
Adios amigos.. 9:50 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com