today, i forgot to bring my keys and kayxi helped me to open the gate. since i knew that i was going to wait for kor long, i went to kayxi's house for awhile. her sis is so cute. love her so much.after chatting with her, i went down to the swimming pool there to sit and since if i were to do nothing, my time is wasted. i revised my work downstairs and it is so paisei. my neighbours went asking what happened to you. and the someone from upstairs ar said..... you got chased out of the house arh. idiot.... hahas.while i was bored of my work, i watched my neighbours swim and pearlyn was playing badminton with her auntie (don't say maid lar hor. so rude). i have waited 3 to 4 long hours for kor to come back and let me enter the house. and when the clock turned 7. finally. ALLEUIA. he back. thank god. just realise that did not bring my house key when i was on my way back home today. called kayxi to open the door for me and on the went up to see her sis. her sis is so cute.haha. love her. so outside the corridor chatting with her all the way and she was laughing at me for not bring my key. horrible girl. ya... she is a wonderful girl. better make sure i bring my keys along next time. i look so suaku sitting downstair and waitting for someone to let me get in the house. even the arh ma laughed at me. funny meh... i stuck outside. hahaa
Adios amigos.. 10:54 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com