Yesterday evening, at about 7 plus to 8, i went for the prayer meet with the cathechist, dad and mum in gwen's house. we couldn't find her house for minutes. we were walikng one big round looking for her house. all i know was that she leaves near my school which is kc sec. only a few of us attended there like mum, dad, of cause myself, auntie linda, francis, charles, titiek and mila(my previous cat teacher). this are always the usual ones who attend the prayer meet. thay rest i think they were buzy. what we did was bible sharing and 3 in a group and we'll pick a topic. they made me do the talking, francis did the planning and for mum, she was obviously the luckly one who one read a strip of paper of what question we are doing. ya.. we did the parables and the old articles. after we finish the sharing roughly 1 an-a half hours, we eat abit here and there. while we were doing that, milah talk about her life story in the church and stuff like that. when everything was done, we cleared the mess and head home. was walking downstairs of gwen's house with auntie linda, hahaa.... saw elbriena with some kc girls in the voideck. so considence to see her. i didden know you people stay so near together. so ya i reached home was already going to 12. i don know so dead tired yesterday. so for yesterday... like that la. i said goodnite and went to bed. that was how i end my day for yesterday.
Adios amigos.. 11:55 AM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com