<body>


Friday, May 18, 2007

my dear edel, why u never come school today.
so pai sei when june and i have to shout for the recess thingy. i need the whistle to blow. june was like messing up her words. but in the end she was saying.... aiya andrea, nvm larh. pai sei for once and that it alright. haha
hais... today is the only day when i don need to chase them up. this is once in a blue moon guys and whoo... the students clean their table so i did not mark the recess entry. anyway, i never like to shout. so at least i need a whistle.
............................................................................................................................................................................

at night, i just got back from parkway with kor and philbert. we intend to go bowling after we eat our dinner. so we headed to parkway and happened that mum and dad wated to join us too. so we eat together, dad went to cut his hair after he ate with us, he went to cut his hair and as for mum she had a phone call so she had to go.
for us, we went straight to roxy and cut through the cold storage there.... on so on. ohhh gosh. we walk for so long and realised there it was having renovation. eek sucks. what a waste of time. well no choice. walk back to parkway again, took bus back home as it was going to rain. hate being caught in the rain. better hurry. we wanted to play taiti downstairs. in the end, dad saw us ...he told us to go home as it was getting very late.
haix.... we didn't really go according to the plan they had in mind. pathetic.
as for the day tomorrow, will be out with the twins again. they are super lovely people. they are willing to come downstairs my house to pick me up. aren't they just lovely people. ya.... will be heading to tampines mall i guess. my girlies, do u know that i'm broke. hahas yes. i know u don't know. i'm telling u now girls. horrible u know.

Adios amigos.. 11:13 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com