<body>


Sunday, September 02, 2007

the whole of today was superb. i ate jack's place for lunch. yummie yummie.
see, after catechism in church, kim, jade, adrienne and i went to parkway jack's place to celebrate adrienne birthday. as we waited for adrienne's mum to come and her uncle, we went shopping around.
the food was just splendid and i came home with a full tummy.
adrienne's uncle was just too good. during our lunch, adrienne told her mum that she wanted to get a peep in one of the shop and to look for a psp after lunch and asking if she could get it for her as a b'day present. she was hoping that her mum would not mind her getting one. but.... orh... she mind.

her wondrous uncle, agreed to buy it for her. oh my gosh. we were so amazed and our big googly eyes were widely open starring at that thing. he is so nice larh. that thing is about 3 hundred plus to 4 like that.

she should be glad. i will jump for joy if i have this type of uncle. hahaha.
so right now, so long.... Happy B'day Adrienne.
happy playing with your new "toy". and thanks for the lunch.

Adios amigos.. 3:52 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com