<body>


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

yesterday was really my fondest day. i ended my exam paper at 8 something. that was sooo early larh. hahaha. i like!!!!

also, yesterday was the only day that i could meet up with emma and megan. megan was having psle marking day and emma, ended her examination at 10 plus.

megan and her pesky brother, keegan, fetch me to their house from the bus stop which is opposite the vjc as emma was still in school. afterall, megan was coming to my house so, it was on the way and i wanted to kill time. ya... i didnt really did anything at her house. all i did was eat, listening to her dad about using our IQs and meeting her neighbours, nat and charmaine and played badminton till our feets gone black. i wasnt really close to her neighbours at all. well we didnt really communicate that much i suppose. so.. ..... ...... boring huh?

after lunch at my place, we went down to play all sorts of games. that's the only way to entertain ourself. as the rain came on and off. shawn was down only for a while and he is toooo engross in his new play station. as the rain started to rain cats and dogs, we played tai ti (whatever you call it. its a card game) with kayxi and ourselves when shawn and keegan were upstairs(they were enjoying themselves playing with the ps) . yesterday wasnt really that bad compared to megan's house where her neighbours and i were completely strangers.

megan, atleast u have emma and me here. over there i only got you.

JUST YOU AND ME.

Adios amigos.. 1:21 AM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com