<body>


Friday, February 01, 2008

this is so bad. i'm going to have test after cny. how am i supposed to enjoy myself?. ya, bring my notes while visiting. haha. funny.... study while eating, looking at notes in relatives house.

this is no fun at all.

yesterday, was a buzy day for me. had to do cny preparations for the class and running up and down for ccas. i could have gone back after my dental. but i thought that my cca members needed help. finally, when i got back to school from dental, they were finishing. arg.

the whole of last week, i was down with fever, flu and cough. couldnt study my work and concentrate in class. having a fever is really really bad. suffer in the cold even though i'm covered with tons of blanket and those that could keep me warm. bathing was worse. i'm was like freezing. my tempreture was in it's up and downs. so far, the highest it reached was 39 dgs. so i didnt attend school and cat class. it was pass down by my mum. as i attended mass last week, i was shivering.

cny is round the corner, hope you guys and fun! but hopefully i don get sick. it's terrible when ur sick.

Adios amigos.. 10:42 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com