<body>


Friday, February 08, 2008

yesterday was the 1st day of cny.

i really enjoy myself yesterday with all my relative that i havent met for months. like my cousin arh long, arh hui and my aunts and uncle.

yesterday morning, my family went to church for cny mass. followed by popo's house.

mass finished at 11 sth. by the time we reached popo's house was already 12 sth. it was really some bonding session like chatting with my uncles and aunties who are always so buzy that only this is a good time to talk to them. i didnt know that arh hui was such a good cook. first time i see him chopping cucumber so fine and thin. whao. smart! i also saw my both cousins's daughter. they are so adorable and the aged differents between the two of them is 3 week. right now they are only 3 mth old. haha.

after the yu sheng, we played black jack and bridge with howard and nic.

later on at 6 plus, we went to merv's house to see kong kong and my dad's side relatives.
there were tons of people from diff side of my dad's relative. relatives from my dad's side were huge and complicated. so i wont say much cause i myself also get confused.

so. after dinner at merv's house, we played black jack until11 sth as kuku have to go back early before the last train and bus goes off.
by the time i reached home from jurong was already 12 to 1 am. i was so dead tired that i have to slam myself to bed right after i got my self all cleaned up. yesterday was extremely NICE!!!!!

for today, my dad's side will be coming in the evening. looks like there will be another round of black jack. haha. they always say... only cny can gamble. so we make full used of this cny to play.

and gambleling means... bonding. haha

Adios amigos.. 2:33 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com