<body>


Sunday, May 25, 2008

confirmation was alright today. okay i wont say alright. it was very nice really. had praise and worship session at 3 45 until 5 30 like that. after that, we had to change to our confirmation clothing. wore dress on today. i have no choice. =( hahas. i look weird. lol.
audrey they all were so cute like little angels in white when we took photos. haha. yup... before we go for mass, we took pictures. will posts it up soon.

as mass started, we settled down and the archbishop, all the priests and us celebrated the mass and the homily and blahblahblah and TADA! WE ARE CONFIRMED!!! YAY!!! hahas. i mean not that fast but... ya short-cut for here. of cause there was singing and stuff like that.

after mass, we took photo with the archbishop and of cause will nv forget... OUR YFs( adeline and daniel) and OUR CON 4 FRIENDS (managed to take some photos with them before going offf)!!!! will always remember them. sticking with us for 3 1/2 yrs through thick and thins.

also, i want to thank you all for all the cute lil things that you have given us for confirmation. big THANKYOU to you!!!!

also to my godparents too for their present and not forgetting anne( the catechist).

sorry for those who ask me to stay for but i couldn't. had to rush of for dinner with my godparents and my family members cause my godparents and to go off really soon.
so really sorry.

will meet you up someday. was suppose to take photos with you all too but i can't. i'm SORRY again.

okay. i also want to thank the catechists too. thankyou priya, charles and martin.

to those who were comfirmed,

HAPPY CONFIRMATION PEOPLE!!!!
love you lots!!!!!


i found arh hua mo gui... hahahs. actually. i dont bother!!!

Adios amigos.. 11:23 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com