<body>


Saturday, May 10, 2008



question.. should i or should i not go school during my marking days?

yesterday, our class have just came to know that we are doing foot massaging for teachers on our marking days.



WHAT!!.... FOOOT MASSAGING! hello... it's marking day. i need a break please and us massaging teachers' foot for whole 3 hours on monday and tuesday.



okay okay, why are we doing foot massaging for teachers it's to help the people in mymmar which recently had a cyclone like a tsunnami and had about 2000 people died and 44 000 ended up lost. yup. these money that we are going to earn for these two days will be going to them.

yes. we are good people. that's why we are doing this.



but, i'm super shag these few days and now, i'm unable to walk properly not even running.

my knee is having some problem since yesterday at school.

sigh.

for the returning back to school during marking days, will think about it again.



this morning, my irritating sister ate breakfast and she left her utensils there for me to wash for her. ar.. what's new. she always lazy like a piggie. haha





Adios amigos.. 1:52 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com