<body>


Sunday, May 25, 2008

wow, what a day to start with. this morning, when i woke up from my bed, i bumped my head at the side of a small blockage near my bedside with a loud THUD!. OUCHHH!!! oh my gosh. i was screaming in pain. the bang was so loud that my sis could hear it from the living room and came in to see what had happen. she found out that i've knocked my head at the side of my bed.

she was like... omg andrea, are you okay anot? the sound was damn loud la.

OF CAUSE IT'S PAIN. i was screaming while using my hand to add preasure to my head. and... whao right now, the bump is as big as golf ball right ontop of my head.

i'm having a headache now with my head spinning around.


sigh... what a day to start with... A BUMP

going off for confirmation later with a bump on my head. alright, will tell you how it goes tonight.

sis, thanks for rubbing my head for me. it was painful though.
love you sis!!!!

okay, going to eat my breakfast.

adios....

Adios amigos.. 9:56 AM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com