<body>


Sunday, June 15, 2008

yesterday, went out the whole late afternoon until this morning at around 1 plus.
went for mass yesterday with imesha, rachel and audrey and met anabelle and stefanie( sitting behind us).

after mass, i had to leave quickly to meet up with my family members as we have to go to our relatives place to celebrate father's day.

ashley jie jie and kuku are so bad to me yesterday. haha. they bully me!!! lol. the moment i step into auntie dolly's house, they keep saying that i come from india and everything i do also like the people from india. *laugh*. Dad! i'm your daughter! you should support me yesterday.
nvm. i forgive you. cause it's father's day.

yesterday, was quite fun. we ate dinner at their house, talking craps, they were laughing at me (i also dont know why. cause i look like i'm from india ;) okayy... ), ate cakes, watched tv and... i talk to kong kong!!! hehe. he's super quiet and he kept asking me the same old questions two to three times at least. hahas.
passed by nana's room too. omgosh! i saw that her door had been broken. lol. first it broke into half then the whole thing came out. hahahas. only left the swinging part and pane.
maybe she slammed the door to hard or she was too tired of her room door and wanted to change them . haha. all the wild guesses.
after everything, that's about 12 something. fetch kuku home and by the time we reached home is already 1 to 2 plus.


kuku and ashley jie jie, i will remember you!!! muahahaha. =D

to my daddy:

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU DAD!!!!!
LOVE YOU =)!!!

Adios amigos.. 12:20 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com