<body>


Sunday, July 06, 2008

SINGLISH VS ENGLISH

When Going Shopping...

Britains: I'm sorry sir but we don seem 2 haf the sweater u want in ur size, but if u gif me a moment, i can call the other outlets 4 u.

S'poreans: No Stock!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When returning a Call...

Britains: Hello, this is Mr Bean. Did anyone page me a few moments ago?

S'poreans: Hello, who page?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When someone is in the way...

Britains: Excuse me, i'd like 2 get by. Would u please make way?

S'poreans: Lai, siam! or Siam hor! or Skius skius!(excuse)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When someone offers to pay...

Britains: Hey, put ur wallet away, this drink's on me.

S'poreans: no need lah!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asking for permission...

Britains: Excuse me, but do u think it would be possible 4 me 2 enter through this door?

S'poreans: (While pointing at the door) Can pass or not?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asking to be excused...

Britains: If u would excuse me 4 a moment, i have 2 go 2 the gents/ladies. Carry on without me, it would onli take a moment

S'poreans: Go toilet! Buay tahan ahh... ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When doubting someone...

Britains: I don't recall u giving me the money.

S'poreans: Got meh? since when?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When disagreeing on a topic of discussion...

British: Err. Tom, i have to stop u there. I understand where u r coming from but i really have to disagree wif wat u said about the policy

S'poreans: Talk shit lah u!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asking someone to lower their voice...

Britains: Excuse me, but could u lower ur voice, i'm trying to concentrate over here.

S'poreans: Eh, Tiam leh!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asking someone if he or she knows u

Britains: Excuse me, but i noticed u staring at me 4 some time. Do i noe u?

S'poreans: See wat see?! Buay Song ah! Gorge out your eye balls!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adios amigos.. 4:55 AM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com