<body>


Sunday, August 24, 2008

stacy, will definitely miss you!
hopefully will get to see you back in s'pore! loveya.

yesterday, went for chris de sliva's concert near the east with the genesis members. it was really touching where all the choir members from other countries came to tell about their life. it's really sad. some of them lost their parents at a really young age.

i really need to treasure my parents and also the people around me.

you will only regret once the thing is gone.

after the concert which is about 10 sth, called bryan(g2) to meet them up at jago as some of them went for the DYTM and that the usual place where we'll hang out for supper and stuff after an event.
right after the concert, andrea(g2) not me, gave us a lift togther with duane and i to meet up with the rest. at that time was already 10 plus to 11. saw andrew, bryan, sharon, stef, steph, adeline, mark and a few other. i've kind of forgotten the rest. heees. sorry.
we left jago at 12 15 am like that. really tired and sleepy yesterday. i had to slam myself on the bed badly.

haven't been going online again for nearly 2 weeks again. i miss talking to you guys and my blog. and it's so tempting where every time you must study and there you see a lil computer sitting and the desk calling out your name. grrrr. but i manage not to fall into temptation. hahaha. so sometimes, i'll only come online on the weekend. weekday are my study days. =(. how boring. that's life.

oh ya. also, sorrry noel for all the trouble!

Adios amigos.. 8:35 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com