Monday, September 01, 2008
hahaha. this is cute....
a crow, half dead with thirst, came upon a pitcher which had once been full of water. but when the crow put its beak into the mouth of the pitcher, he found that only very little was left in it, and that he could not reach far enough down to get at it. he tried and tried, but at last had to give up in despair. then a thought came to him and he took a pebble and dropped it into the pitcher. then he took another pebble and dropped that into the pitcher. then he took another pebble and dropped into the pitcher. at last, he saw the water mount up near him and after casting in a few more pebbles he was able to quench his thirst and save his life.little by little does the trick-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------there was once a bald man who sat down after work on a hot summer's day. a fly came up and kept buzzing about his bald head and stinging him from time to time. the man aimed a blow at his little enemy, but his palm came on his head instead.again the fly tormented him, but this time the man was wiser and said: "you will only injure yourself if you take notice of despicable enemy."
Adios amigos.. 6:42 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com