did more than 11 thousand steps today. tour around s'pore just to find one stupid place. HAAGEN DAZS HEADQUARTER!! went with ali to collect our uni for our work next week. had a hard time to find the headquarters. the staff at the headquarters are really SUCKS. ask them for direction, so reluctant to tell. IRRITATING PEOPLE. how are we suppose to find you all when u only tell us one word? so we call one of the staff at siglap. omgosh he is a super duper kind guy. he really told us the direction damn clearly (after sooo long "touring" in s'pore like some weirdo tourist, finally we made in to the place) he is really nice also, he told us where to turn and the places that we are suppose to pass by in order to find the headquarters. thanks you a millions!!!!
today is ALL SAINTS DAY!!! YAY! headed to church in the evening around 6 plus and mass starts at 7. shoottts!! i ate meat today! goshhhh.. i totally forgotten about the no-meat on fri. cant wait for tmr. GENESIS DINNER and all souls day!
ohh ohh. and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! WOOOOO WOOOO.....
give me something to eat....

Adios amigos.. 10:39 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com