<body>


Thursday, October 30, 2008

met megan at citi link to eat lunch. ate at sakae as there it was having buffet and it's around 13 plus per person. we really ordered alot until we can hardly finish the whole meal that we ordered. so we started shuffing all the unfinished food in between the sakae's plate and alot of horrible stuff that we do to get rid of it. sounds bad. but.... freaking funny. i actually laughed like a super mad woman and the passerby were staring at me. THANKS MEGAN! haha. so embarrassing.

we really walk alot with a damn full stomach. actually we can hardly walk also skipped dinner today. had no space in my tummy for dinner. mum bought food for me for dinner but i really have no appetite. thanks mum. really appreciate. but i really cannot eat anymore.

after we ate, walk to marina sq to see some stuff i guess. if i gotten the name of the place right...
saw serene. my co senior<--- 2 yrs older then me. haha. the last time i saw her was in pp. haha. i miss her to the core. she's a super nice senior. head back to citi link and suntec. omgosh! i found a super nice wallet in rip curl. it's super nice. intend to get that wallet after PAYDAY! weeeee...!
i want that wallet badly! haha.
i saw a little a little ghost stuff toy in precious thots at suntec. sooooo cuuutteeee! i like!!!! hahaha. the little ghost so cute look like casper. hehe.
I WANNT!
after pay day, ITSSSS SHOPPINGGGGG!!! =D.

Adios amigos.. 10:04 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com