<body>


Saturday, October 18, 2008

went for lunch with adrienne at pasta mania. went to pet lovers centre to see around after we ate. was looking at the hamsters in the cage. omgosh they are soooo cute!!! so i told adrienne that i wanted a hamster and was looking in the cage. SOOOOO CUTE!!!
so in the end we bought it for no particular reason. she spent 23 bucks on that hamster!. it has a unique colour , it's really fat and it's still a baby less then a month. and before we bought it, i stared at it for a very long time. i dont know. i just love staring at it. just like that hamster alotttt. so bought it in the end. she wanted to kill me like helll. hahaha. but still... HEY ADRIENNE!!! UR THE SWEETEST!!!

we brought it to church, it attended choir practice with us and most of the choir members were facinated about it. all started crowding around and saying like.... "omgosh! is there a small animal in the box?"

we replied.."yeah it is". and everyone started opening the box and and started saying..." omg! so cute and fat!!!!!". even during practice for mass later on, they were still staring at the hamster. brenda, she's so funny. she wanted to play with the hamster so i passed it to her and when she was singing for practice, she was playing with the hamster and kept looking in the box.

also, it came to mass with us. yes.. we brought it to mass too. and the choir members were saying how holy for the hamster to come to church and all. they even say "peace be with you" to it. hahaha.
during mass, while we were singing, it was scratching the box and making noises like what other little critters would do. and all g2 members started looking at the box and giggling at the back. super adorable hamster.

Adios amigos.. 11:58 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com