Wednesday, October 29, 2008
yay! did cooking for lunch today for brother and myself. it was actually nice till he added too much vegetables and it was really disgusting - soooo veggie-nie and the soup was super green and yucky. he cant cook for nuts. haha. but at least it's still edible after him adding the vegetable. but... i did most of them and he only add the vegetables.
well.. still nice still nice... thanks to me.. heh! :D
Adios amigos.. 3:32 PM.
Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.
HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.
the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


Music Playlist at MixPod.com