<body>


Saturday, November 01, 2008

sure had a great time! hehe
went for all saints day again. ya... yesterday too. and my g2 members were saying.."if u go yesterday, u do no need to attend today's mass. but if... u didnt attend yesterday, u have to attend today. ohgoshh. yesterday i went and today i went too. but nv... must be holy. i'm trying okay!. lol
so AGAIN went for g2 prac and mass. today really seems like christmas. alot of people today in church. both levels almost full. i hardly see this huge group but only christmas. i was freezing in church today. sooo cold. the choir side is always soooo cold.
after mass, we head to telok kurau lor L for our G2 anniversary!! yay!. ate at The Garden Slug. people who went are our genesis members and fr. patrick and fr. christopher with one fr. (i forgot his name) <---- he, mel and chris de sliva was the one who found the youth group" genesis 2". after we ate, they were telling us the history of G2 and all the old time photos in some years way back then. haha. they look really funny in those old-times photos. really laugh like a super madwoman. haha.
we cut cake too for our 25 anniversary of genesis 2, sang songs and took pictures. haha. really fun today.


HAPPY 25 ANNIVERSARY GENESIS 2!!!
tomorrow, relatives from my mum side will be coming over. i miss them. it's beeen a looonggg looong time since i see them. haha. YIPPIES!!!!
it's already 12 sth in the EARLY MORNING and i'm still not in bed. tmr still have to attend mass. it's ALL SOULS DAY! and it's compulsory. sooo will be attending the 11.15 mass. sooo need to go to bed. mum is already nagging at me. =S

Adios amigos.. 12:12 AM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com