<body>


Friday, December 05, 2008

work was screwwwed up! short handed in the shop and the manager just couldnt be bothered to get in more staff to work.

have i ever tell u, she has mood swing. when she is nice, she can be quite nice. i shant say very.. haha.
when her mood is in anger, dont ever talk to her. she'll just blast at u!. no matter how sweet u talk to her.

guess that yesterday, her mood was average. she didnt scold alittle bit in the evening.
i broke a glass cup while trying to move all the dishes in to the sink yesterday. it was damn loud.
CLANGGGGG CRASHHHHH!... and all the noise that a fallen cup glass would sound.
when the glass fell onto the floor, the first one which i was finding for was the manager. cause and that very moment when she heard, the first thing that when to my mind was... shit. she's gonna kill me. i dont know about the customers reaction cause i was stuck in the kitchen cleaning up the bits and pieces on the floor.
but after when she heard, she just said..." heyy, be careful ar.. dont get hurt."

i have no idea where is the auntie who does the cleaning and the washing up. end up the staff have to do it and the shop was damn busy yesterday. customer after customer. dishes piling up at the back. not even a single soul to wash as we have to attend to the customers. i wondered why u didnt even put the rest on yesterday's schedule. maybe it's because we wont know when there's crowd. that's true
we look like retards running around the shop.

AND ALI.... u passed by haagen dazs, why did u come in and say hi to me? haha

Adios amigos.. 7:02 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com