<body>


Sunday, February 15, 2009

just got home! tired tired tired...
had practice at 4.30, followed by mass and night practice at 8pm to 9.30pm.
hmm... is this my valentines day?? haha. church?? nope. sure had fun after that.
went out to changi airport with some of the G2s like.. mel, vernonica, bryan.. too many to mention. but it was around like 15 to 20 of us.

sat down at TCC terminal 3 to eat, drink, slack all the way to 12 am like that. waited for nearly half and hour to get a seat. really huge group so we had to occupy two tables. took a ride home from darren together with, jullian, myself, veronica, bryan and jared. really a joke to talk to jared. haha full of nonsence.

so i just got home and here i am blogging. and for today, that's how i spent my valentines day. with many many people.

OHH. i saw evelyn and her husband, also with their whole family in the car and dodgey too! so coincidental. met them at changi airport car park.

ohh yeah, nicky is going back to australia tmr and his flight is at 7 30 pm like that.
sure hope u have a safe journey nicky! come back to s'pore in ONE PIECE.

and to all:
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS!







Adios amigos.. 2:03 AM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com