i'm suppose to do this? delima...
i got tagged by her...
ABC About You Questions:A - AVAILABLE: Busy.
B - BIRTHDAY: 21 Jan.
C - CRUSHING ON: Ice Kacang .
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Plain water.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Everyone.
F - FAVORITE SONG: i like all songs. does that count?
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Both! I cant choose bewteen my sweets...
H - HOMETOWN: Singapore.
I - IN LOVE WITH: My bed.
J - JUGGLE: Yea...
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Nope.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Yea.. from my place to jurong. considered?
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Cookies & Cream
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Two
O- ONE WISH: Everything.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Dad.
R- REASON TO SMILE: Happy.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Inside your heaven by carrie underwood.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11pm.
V - VEGETABLE(S): I eat almost all. Except tomatoes, bitter gourds.
W - WORST HABIT: Bitting straw when drinking.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Never.
Y – YOYOS ARE: yoyo's la.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius
Adios amigos.. 12:10 AM.