<body>


Saturday, September 05, 2009

had EDYD today and it was AWESOME but that was at 8pm! before that, it was G2 practise and mass as usual and we had to rush off to kcp after that. so we ate and walked and the same time all the way there as we had to be there to set things up at 7.30pm and it STARTS!

KCP, very cool! every thing there is very different now compared to.. when i studied there a long time ago. halls were air condition, a PRIMARY SCHOOL and they have lift! during my time, where got such things! secondary with lifts, still acceptable but PRIMARY SCHOOL... WOW! today was the only time i could see the school though it was dark. duh! it's late night when we finished. on ordinary days, i dont think ex-students are able to go in. security purposes... lame.

while waiting for the our turn to go in as the confirmation 3 students had some activities in the hall, I SAW RANDALL TAN! omgosh, a mediacorp artiste with really nice features and look abit like eurasian but not. a completely chinese guy. and IT'S ANTHONY's COUSIN from his mum side. DOUBLE WOW! damn cool. even melvin tan is his cousin( that one i know. but not about randall). unbelievable. no wonder i just realised that randall and melvin look bit alike.

anyway, i just love KCP!

Adios amigos.. 11:56 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com