<body>


Sunday, September 13, 2009

went out with jeff, veron, fiona and toby last two days ago and ate pepper lunch at parkway. after lunch, the guys had green tea ice-creams at scoopz. the taste was not really yucky and not really yummy. the taste was almost like opening a japanese green tea bag that has already been soaked and eatting those tea leaves particles in it.

after slacking around at parkway, fiona had to go to changi and i had to meet my classmates at cityhall for a bbq at roy's place which was at balastier. the rest, they left too as there was no point of staying when we needed to leave.

reached cityhall at about 4 plus and head off to roy's place for bbq. havent been to balastier for many years ever since aunty may and uncle moved out. basically, hai and myself slacked at the pool side and we waited for the rest to settle their stuffs and to start the fire.
had a hard time starting it! fan the pit for almost and hour but there still wasnt any fire. our satays were like half cooked and half not even cooked. so roy and joseph decided to bring down and huge fan from his place and face it towards the pits. alas... there was FIRE!
omgosh, my mucles were aching since on friday till now from faning that pit like a mad woman. maybe i have not been excersing it was really fun though.

left the place at 11 plus and took a lift from wayne to fetch haemar home and followed by me. wayne lost his way twice on the way to her house and i reached home at 12 something. haemar's house is really damn hard to find even though we checked the street directory. super dead tired when i reached home. i needed a long sleep that night.

Adios amigos.. 9:31 PM.

Me,Myself and I
AndreaDenise
21.01.92
I am a 100% nice girl. If not, it's just that u dont know me well.

HELLO:
H= how are you?
E= everything alright?
L= Like to hear from you!
L= Love to see you soon!
O= Obviously i miss you!.

the love
▪chocolates
▪cheesecakes
▪brownies
▪Blackberry phone
▪my bed
My humans
nitra
shanelle
fr.aloy
cx
bambam
megan
jonathan
jarod
cat off
ali
edel
stacy
sandy
sandra
niquey
jeff
veronica
delima
tasha
yixing
cliff
fiona
G2
Anna
Because of you
I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so i dont get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me
because of you
updated recently 07.11.09


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com